I’ve been pretty lazy about keeping up with what books have been coming out lately, and I don’t own an e-reader or iPad, so I have to actually leave the house to find new books to read, and who needs that? Wow, I just re-read that sentence, I’m lazier than I thought.
Since the weekend is coming up, I figured now would be a good time to compile my winter (and spring!) reading list. Why not read along with me?
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? Mindy Kaling’s new book. I got it in the mail yesterday, so far it’s absolutely delightful!
- If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won’t) Betty White’s book, it’s been sitting on my shelf since May, and that’s my bad.
- Bossypants Tina Fey’s book, I got halfway through, put it on my bookshelf and promptly forgot I had it. Again, that’s on me. To be fair, I moved apartments at the time and had a new job, so I think I’m excused.
- The Scribblings of a Madcap Shambleton Noel Fielding of The Mighty Boosh released a book of artwork, though it’s not out in the US until spring. Fielding is bizarre and hypnotizing, he’s just so weird, I can’t look away!
I think that’s probably enough for me to read right now. What are you reading right now? Anything I should add to my list?
- Mrs Smith Reads Bossypants by Tina Fey, Book #16, CBR-3 (cannonballread3.wordpress.com)
- Bossypants (lifeofcarbon.wordpress.com)